Goodwood house truly offers a place for the family to come home to; a space to retreat, relax and entertain. The tranquil 2.8-acre setting will accommodate the interests of the whole family – of course there is even room for the pony!
This turn-key house & land package is available now with Harrison Lane’s end-to-end project management service.
The proposed 400sqm 4-bedroom residence at 420A Pencarrow Rd, Tamahere has all the resounding hallmarks of Harrison Lane’s style; strong, striking oversized aesthetics, built-to-last, with an inviting atmosphere of solidity and warmth.
Dramatic double height vaulted ceilings create stunning proportions in the living area, leading through to open plan kitchen & dining.
Band-sawn cladding, chunky barn doors and a gable roof with corbel soffit detailing all work harmoniously to compliment this rural setting.
Complete with triple Garage!
A blend of traditional style with the benefits of modern living, the home will be well positioned for the sun, and to take in fantastic views of Mt Pirongia and surrounding rural environment.
- Four bedrooms – two with ensuites and walk in wardrobes
- Family bathroom with bath + additional separate toilet located on ground floor
- Open plan double living areas
- Double height vaulted ceilings throughout lounge area
- Timber feature ceiling over lounge
- Underfloor heating down stairs and ducted heat pump system for upstairs
- Custom Kitchen with stone benchtop and scullery
- Separate laundry
- Triple garage
This 420A Pencarrow Rd House & Land Package Includes:
- Building consent application and fees
- Engineering fees and inspections
- Standard 300mm excavation
- Ribraft foundations
- Mains power and phone
- Radiata pine wall framing and roof trusses
- 4.8m high stud with raking ceiling in lounge to main lounge & entrance area
- 3.1m high studs throughout balance of the ground floor
- Timber ply and batten cladding
- Coloured steel Long run Styleline roofing
- 3x Skylights included for first floor
- Timber fascia and Continuous coloured 1/2 steel spouting with coloursteel down pipes
- Double glazed aluminium joinery with low e glass
- Earthwool insulation throughout the house
- Windsor interior door hardware
- Polished concrete floors on ground floor with the exception of the garage, and engineered timber flooring to first floor
- Bespoke cabinetry and engineered stone tops to kitchen
- Kitchen appliances to be supplied by owner
- Full designer shelving systems to all wardrobes and cupboards
- Tiled floors to wet areas
- Tiled showers - full heightDesigner quality bathroom fittings full list on contract
- Fujitsu ducted heating and air-conditioning throughout first floor
- Gib plasterboard lining throughout except on raking ceilings over lounge
- Painting and stopping to level 5 finish
- Resene quality paints inside and out
- Custom machined architraves and skirting unique to Harrison lane country homes
- American oak floating staircase with glass balustrade and SS handrail
- Fijian magogany decking and glass balustrade on first floor deck.
- 250 litre Smart control hot water cylinder
- 3 x Sectional cedar garage doors, with 2 x remotes and griffin motors – paint finish
- 1 pair of timber sliding barn doors - paint finish
- Sliding timber shutters over the garage windows – paint finish
- LED lighting throughout, and standard feature lights over the kitchen island and stairwell
- Full colour consultation
- Commercial clean on completion
- Entry in HOTY competition
- 2 x 25,000l in ground water tanks
- 1 x natural flow effluent system
Additions To The Turn-key Package (quoted on request):
- Additional fittings such as feature lights (additional to those specified in this package)
- Solar installation & battery storage.
Building with Harrison Lane
Goodwood house will be constructed with the same high-quality craftsmanship and values that has seen Harrison Lane awarded gold at the Registered Master Builders House of The Year awards.
As with all of our plans, Goodwood house can be adapted to meet your particular requirements. Alternatively, we can work closely with you to create a bespoke design.
Additional Information - 420A Pencarrow Rd, Tamahere
- Potential to renovate the existing large 3 bay 68.5 m shed to compliment Goodwood House aesthetics
- Existing shed has campervan power supply
- Trickle-feed water on site with header tank & pressure pump.
- Electricity supplied to the building site entrance & connected at the shed (incl. 3 Phase)
- Ultra-Fast Fibre
- Existing 2 box stable
- An option for a long-term lease of adjoining 1.5ha+
Harrison Lane is proud to offer
- 10-Year Master Build Guarantee
- Fixed price guarantee
420A Pencarrow Rd
Nestled on the rural edge of Cambridge in the desirable location of Tamahere, this north-facing section is positioned in the prestigious Pencarrow Rd and is 1.13 hectares (2.8 acres) and of mostly flat contour.
Privately positioned down a R.O.W, you will be in good company with another high-quality home under construction next door, and covenants in place to protect the future of your investment.
Just 10 minutes away, Cambridge town centre is home to a wide variety of great cafes and restaurants. Cambridge boasts an array of dining options, gourmet coffee roasters, winemakers and produce growers.
Tamahere is close to Hamilton CBD and Cambridge. Zoned for Hillcrest School and Tamahere Model Country School.