It all started with a conversation and a sketch in the dirt, and this lifestyle project is a perfect example of why anything is possible when creating a space that will enhance your family's unique lifestyle and feel great to spend time in.
This multi-functional barn with living quarters accommodates horse truck storage, two car garaging, workshop and a pool pavilion. Most importantly it is a space where a lot of fun memories are being made.
We had a huge amount of fun working with our clients on this project and after sharing a few sunny afternoons pool-side with them it became evident just how much enjoyment the barn would bring to the family.
We recently spent an afternoon shooting some video at the property - it is best experienced with sound on.
Lifestyle Project Scope: Barn + Renovation + Arena
- Resource and building consent application
- Site earthworks - building platform, arena platform, pool excavation & driveway
- Renovation of main house with construction of a new master suite.
- Design & build of multi-use barn incorporating horse truck storage, garaging, workshop, minor dwelling and pool pavilion with engineered water slide
- Construction of 65x35m Ebb & Flow equestrian arena with our GGT Fibre and sand surface blend.
If you’ve been thinking about a project of your own don’t hesitate to get in touch, and remember ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.