For Sale By Tender: Closes on Thursday 27 February 2020 at 4:00PM (unless sold prior)
This elegant Harrison Lane Oxford barn is an integrated equestrian facility complete with apartment-style accommodation. Nestled on a tranquil 5.5 hectares of picturesque land off a quiet no exit road and secured behind a gated entry it has been thoughtfully designed and incorporates premium chattels, fittings and fixtures and a plethora of amenities for equestrian enthusiasts.
The property comprises of;
- x4 stables connected by a well-lit breezeway.
- x2 outside isolation boxes with hay store.
- Well-equipped tack room with a large workbench complete with a sink.
- Feed room with a laundry facility.
- Utility room which could be utilised for a multitude of purposes.
- Double wash bay.
- Separate toilet.
- High stud shed to fit a full height truck with powered electric doors on both ends.
- Security system on barn and stables which can be accessed remotely.
- Outside tie up bays.
- Covered outdoor shower.
- 70mx40m arena.
- x13 paddocks divided by Magnum HorseRail Hottop Plus electric fencing.
- Property extensively planted by the current vendors including x2 stands of covenanted native bush.
- The upstairs apartment with both an internal and external entry includes;
- A combined kitchen and open plan living area.
- Pitched ply ceiling with sarking and Ultra Vintage Oak engineered timber flooring.
- Roller blinds, quality drapes, and a central fireplace.
- Sliders opening to an expansive deck overlooking the surrounding countryside.
- Speaker system wired for indoor and outdoor use and the breezeway below.
- Contemporary kitchen with dark ply cabinetry a double fridge, a large DishDrawer, and stainless steel and Ceaserstone benchtops.
- Double bedroom with a heatpump.
- Large office with a heatpump and skylight.
- Full height tiles in bathroom.
To learn more about this property, view the listing online: